Autoscopy


 This was my autoscopy project

I used inspiration from the episode of Spongebob where Squidward traveled to the future. I used that scene  for the background. I included images that I thought were humorous. A bear just hanging out, A old chair I used the crystalize filter on and the planet Uranus because the name of the planet is funny. 


Personally I did not know exactly what direction to take this project in so I decided I would just have fun with it and see what I come up with. this is one of my more proudest projects in this class because it is hard to look at this picture and say "hey this is pretty funny looking".






Comments

  1. Jack, I really like how your project came out. I definitely get the Spongebob reference and your project did make me laugh. So, I definitely think you accomplished your goal. My favorite part of this image are the squares, it really looks like they are floating through space and they give the picture nice depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your project looks so cool. I don't know if you were going for this, but I get 90's vibes from this for some reason. The color choices with everything really help make the piece cohesive in my opinion. The perspective squares are probably my favorite part because it makes it look like you're traveling through space. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, I like the SpongeBob reference. Everything in your artwork looks spot on except the planet. I would fix that, and then your art work would be flawless. I also like how you'r on a skateboard. I used to be a really big skater. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jack, I think this one of the most creative projects you made this semester. I can see that you had fun with this project and were inspired by the SpongeBob episode. I love how random it is and wish I thought outside the box like this for my autoscopy project. I also love the bear !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respect your decision to take the project in the "fuck it!" direction and just make art for the sake of it being funny. The space bear is just gold. I would watch an hour of that bear just hanging out in space as the future squares fly by. Not all art needs to be deep, it just needs to make you think; and this makes me think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pre-Somewhere blog hw for inspiration

Propoganda poster

Buisiness cards