Somewhere


 This is my somewhere project. I used the most memorable take from the movie Kids made in 1995 by Larry Clark. A movie about teenagers living in New York City in the summer of 1995. I inserted myself on the left side of the image. I used a picture that was already taken. I had trouble taking a picture that matched the lighting of the scene so I edited the image of myself to match it as much as possible.

Kids,' Then and Now - The New York Times

This image was the best fit because i was walking in the same way the actors are walking and it is more natural than a staged picture. I also felt that my outfit and look in the picture was nearly identical to the way they look in the scene in the movie.

Comments

  1. Jack -- Great movie choice; I had the same problem trying to get the photo I already took to match the lighting of the movie I chose. The outfit is definitely a match to the outfits in the movie so that was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pre-Somewhere blog hw for inspiration

Propoganda poster

Buisiness cards