Portfolio

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vOi0XENj4FERS0KxJQFKgMGA405w370/view?usp=sharing


This is the link to my portfolio. I am unsure as to why Blogger wont let me embed the pdf doc. or upload a pdf document. 

I used some images of smoke flares I made years ago and never used. I wanted a very professional look to my Portfolio. I feel that my portfolio is a very strong project and showcases well what I did in and worked hard on in this class. This class was very lengthy and it is hard to think it is over already. It was a nice touch at the end to see all my work layed and out and i am proud of my self and what I accomplished in this class. I tried to show my personal art style through everything I made wether it was understood or not. I think minimalism is the cleanest and clearest form of art and that you can say a lot more with showing a lot less. Thank you Prof. Roundtree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pre-Somewhere blog hw for inspiration

Propoganda poster

Buisiness cards