canvas project




This is my canvas project.

I wanted to create something that was the most ideal, easy, and perfect for the time of the year. I felt a turkey would be a great idea and seemed something i could accomplish in this challenging program. the colors are representative of the fall time for me back home in new jersey. the background was just a little extra flare I added to spice up the project because i felt it was lacking something interesting.

The Program was very hard to understand so adding a background as instructed for a more creative piece was incredibly challenging. I believe that with the time I had to submit and resources available it was appropriate to use a background from a class example. I think the background fit in correctly and created a stronger piece for my skill level. 

Comments

  1. This assignment is very eye catching! I think you did a really good job adding the background because I remember in class professor wanted you to add something in the background. So nice job with that! I love Thanksgiving (for the food) too. So this turkey made me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second everything Caroline said! Even though the turkey was made with pretty simple shapes, it still looks really cool , especially with the fun colors added. I think you did a great job picking the color scheme for the turkey since they are all warm-toned colors that give off that fall/thanksgiving vibe. As Caroline said, you did a great job jazzing it up with a colorful, interesting background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack! I really enjoy looking at your project; the turkey is very fun and the background is super interesting. It was also really cool and thoughtful of you to do this turkey considering the time of the year. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, I think this project came out really cool. I like the turkey and how you made it with the different colored feathers I think that is a nice touch. Adding the background was definitely a good idea. I think that the shapes with the lines turned out cool and add some pizzazz to your final product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pre-Somewhere blog hw for inspiration

Propoganda poster

Buisiness cards