bw to color




 For my black and white to color I went with the Monochromatic, analogous, and complementary color schemes from the adobe color wheel website. This project was quite hard to execute and follow due to the mess of layers I was working with and when I realized I was screwed and couldn't execute the project the same as the tutorial It was too late to restart and go back. 

This image also very troubling when it came to cutting the masks on this image especially around my hair. the shirt had a few words on the front that I felt the professor would find inappropriate for class. the finger board was very hard to mask correctly and the organization of the layers troubled me a lot too. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pre-Somewhere blog hw for inspiration

Propoganda poster

Buisiness cards